Set sail at sunset from the port of Capri on board our magnificent "Partenopea" for a scenic cruise to the coastal village of Nerano on the Sorrentine Peninsula, where you can relax over dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
from 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande, Capri's main port
- Water taxi service to the beach on Nerano along the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Free time to relax over dinner at one of the seaside restaurants (your dinner bill is not included)
- Return sail to Capri under the stars
- Private boat with use of all the amenities, including the bathroom, internal cabin, stereo, GPS, and safety equipment
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Dinner in Nerano
- Tips and extras
Water taxi service is via the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo with an open-well cockpit, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc. Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The meeting point is the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.