A spectacular cruise along the coast of Capri for a private tour with stops to swim. Departure from Sorrento and time to explore the island by land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the port in Sorrento for departure
- English-speaking captain
- Boat tour to see island highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome limoncello and soft drinks
- Beach towels
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling equipment and inflatable toys provided)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video upon request
- WC and galley on board
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. Rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!