A full or half day at sea off the coast of Capri for a private tour with stops to swim.
Partenza da: Capri
Durata 4 ore 8 ore
Dal 22 March 2021 al 31 May 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 1 June 2021 al 15 September 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione Dal 16 September 2021 al 1 November 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Meet up at the Marina Grande port on Capri for departure
- English-speaking captain
- Boat tour to see island highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome limoncello and soft drinks
- Beach towels
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling equipment and inflatable toys provided)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video upon request
- WC and galley on board
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
Cosa NON include
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Meeting point: entrance gate to the Marina on Capri with Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, who speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!