A full or half day at sea off the coast of Capri for a private tour with stops to swim.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Marina Grande port on Capri for departure
- English-speaking captain
- Boat tour to see island highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome limoncello and soft drinks
- Beach towels
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling equipment and inflatable toys provided)
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video upon request
- WC and galley on board
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Meeting point: entrance gate to the Marina on Capri with Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, who speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock!