Relax all day at sea with this full-day tour, first around Capri on a traditional gozzo boat and then to Nerano for lunch at La Conca del Sogno.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your skipper at the port on Capri (Marina Grande), at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico)
- Depart for a private tour via Partenopea gozzo
- Soft drinks and local limoncello
- Sail around Capri to admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Continue to the mainland to dock at Nerano
- Stop for lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch bill not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Beach towels
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a cabin, galley, and wc.
- You'll be setting sail on the Partenopea gozzo, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, and GPS.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/person)
- Lunch bill and tips
Please wait at the entrance gate to Capri's Marina to meet with Salvatore, your sea captain with 10 years of experience, who speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.