Discover Capri by sea with a tour around the island via a traditional gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from the Capri's Marina Grande port
- Traditional Partenopea gozzo boat for a private tour
- Welcome drink (soft drinks and limoncello)
- See the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, and other highlights along the coast
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Beach towels
- Cabin, galley, and wc
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video, if requested
- The Partenopea is a 7.8 meter Libeccio 25 open gozzo with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, and gps.
- A stop at the Blue Grotto is only offered on tours of at least 3 hours, due to long wait times to enter. Tickets must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Please meet at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.
Salvatore, your skipper, is a sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English, and is certified in first aid and safety.