Boat tour to Amalfi or Positano departing from Capri: the magic of the Amalfi Coast with an aperitivo and inflatable toys on board.
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your English-speaking captain and set sail from the Marina Grande port
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Head from Capri to the Amalfi Coast and take in highlights by sea
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Beach towels
- Dock in Amalfi or Positano for free time
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- WC and galley on board
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Tickets to optional sights and monuments
You will meet your captain at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri. Salvatore, your sea captain, has 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English, and is first aid and safety certified.
Wear comfortable shoes to visit the towns on land, and clothing covering shoulders to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.