Savor the magic of Capri at sunset with this private boat tour.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 2 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) from 6 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Sunset sail from the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Boat tour around the island via a Partenopea gozzo
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Beach towels
- Soft drinks, Italian sparkling wine, and limoncello for an on-board aperitivo
- Equipment for snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video if requested
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- WC, cabin, and galley on board
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- Blue Grotto visit
We will be waiting for you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.
Your vessel is the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, and gps.
Your skipper is Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. Bring your swimsuit!